The tickets for the 16th edition of Transilvania IFF will go on sale, online (www.biletmaster.ro) and via official mobile phone app, starting Wednesday, May 24th and from the TIFF Box Offices starting Monday, May 29th at:
FLORIN PIERSIC Cinema (11, Mihai Viteazul Square),
VICTORIA Cinema (51, Eroilor Boulevard),
Info Point IULIUS (53B, Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street),
Casa TIFF (6, Universitatii Street – only for guests and accredited persons) and
starting June 2nd, from:
The MILITARY HOUSE (51, Eroilor Boulevard)
THE STUDENT’S CULTURAL HOUSE – CCS (1-3 Lucian Blaga Square).
SAPIENTIA UNIVERSITY (4, Calea Turzii)
Cinema City IULIUS (53B, Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street)
Box Offices Opening Times:
Monday, May 29th – Thursday, June 1th: 11:00 - 18:00;
Friday, June 2nd – Sunday, June 11th: 09:00 – 23:00.
You can purchase tickets for all festival venues from the box offices listed during the aforementioned opening hours. For the French Institute Cluj, MĂRĂŞTI Cinema, DACIA Cinema, Urania Palace, InfiniTIFF or other special events you will be able to purchase tickets at the respective locations, one hour before each screening.
All badge holders must purchase their tickets at the festival box offices.
Ticket Prices as follows:
TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE (at least one day prior to the screening)
Regular Advance Ticket (valid for one screening only): 10 lei
Discounted Ticket, for students and seniors: 8 lei (the discount applies when showing a valid student ID or the pension coupon; the staff at the entrance will request the above-mentioned documents).
Free entry for the Someș Open Air (Plaja Grigorescu) screenings.
TICKETS BOUGHT ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING
Regular Same-Day Ticket (valid for only one screening) for all types of audience: 12 lei.
· Tickets for Students and children: 8 lei (valid for the official screenings in the EDUCATIFF section)
· Tickets for Unirii Square Open Air screenings: 8 lei
· Tickets for Măraști Cinema and Dacia Cinema: 8 lei
· Tickets for the Opening Ceremony: 30 lei* (Unirii Square Open Air, 02.06)
· Tickets for the Jozef Van Wissem Concert: 30 lei* (Lutheran Church, 06.06)
· Tickets for screenings and special events at Banffy Castle, Bonțida: 15 lei (Banffy Castle, 03.06-04.06)
· Tickets for Public Service Broadcasting: 30 lei* (Students’ Cultural House, 03.06)
· Tickets for Charlie Cunningham concert: 15 lei* (Central Reformed Church, 08.06)
· Tickets for Lotte, mon amour Cine-concert (01.06, 19.00) și The General, Trio Diallèle Cine-concert (05.06): 15 lei* (Students’ Cultural House)
· Tickets for the Der Müde Tod Cine-concert: 15 lei* (Piarist Church, 09.06)
· Tickets for The New Gypsy Kings screening and Kana Jambe Concert: 15 lei* (Students’ Cultural House, 07.06)
· Tickets for Film Food screenings: 100 lei*
· Tickets for the special screenings in honour of Alain Delon: Pour la peau d'un flic: 30 lei* (Unirii Square Open Air, 09.06) and Le Cercle Rouge: 30 lei* (Students’ Cultural House, 10.06)
· Tickets for the TIFF Official Party: Loredana concert: 30 lei* (Form Space, 09.06)
· Tickets for the concerts hosted at Casa TIFF: 15 lei*
· Tickets for the Closing Ceremony: 30 lei* (National Theatre, 04.06)
TICKETS FOR THE INFINITIFF EVENTS:
· Tickets for Doom Room: 15 lei*
· Tickets for the VR CINEMA screenings: 10 lei (purchased in advance), 12 lei (purchased in the day of the screening)
· Free entry for the following areas: LOOP CINEMA (Youtube Cinema + Romanian shorts and HOTSPOT 1-4)
In order to purchase these cards, you must fill in the form available on the tiff.ro and biletmaster.ro websites and send it by e-mail along with the contact information and a recent photo in .jpg format at [email protected], mentioning the selected card type. The card can be picked up between May 31th and June 2th, from the Ticketing desk at Casa TIFF. Payment can be made both on-line on www.biletmaster.ro and either cash or using a bank card when you take the card.
TIFF Cards, priced 300 lei. TIFF Card does not guarantee access to receptions or concerts during the festival. A limited amount of 30 cards will go on sale. The card guarantees access to 35 screenings of your choosing, except for special events marked with an asterisk (*).
GOLD Cards, priced 600 lei. A GOLD Card guarantees access to 35 screenings (with the exception of Film Food screenings, Closing Gala and the screenings in honour of Alain Delon), concerts, special events and festival parties of your choosing, but does not guarantee access to receptions and press conferences. A limited amount of 10 cards will go on sale.
The card owner will be able to acquire tickets for any screening within the festival programme from all TIFF Box Offices, upon presentation of the said card and only if there still are seats available. The card owner has access to a maximum of 6 screenings per day and cannot acquire 2 tickets for the same screening.
All tickets and festival cards will be scanned upon entry. Ticketholders who have purchased their tickets online can use either a printed or electronic ticket displayed on a mobile device.
The TIFF staff will grant access to all TIFF badge-holders who did not get tickets 5 minutes before every screening, depending on the space available in the venues.
ATTENTION! Ticket holders arriving within 5 minutes of the beginning of the screening will not have seats guaranteed.
If it rains, the daily screening scheduled at 21.45 at UNIRII SQUARE OPEN AIR will take place at The Students’ Cultural House beginning 23.00. The tickets bought for the UNIRII SQUARE OPEN AIR screening will still be valid. Also, if it rains, the screening from Somes Open Air will be scheduled at Dacia Cinema at 23.00. In this case the entrance will be free.
For the free screenings, a 0 value ticket is compulsory. These tickets are available at any TIFF Box Office. This excludes the screenings taking place at Somes Open Air where there are no tickets to be purchased.
FLORIN PIERSIC CINEMA, 11 Mihai Viteazul Square
VICTORIA CINEMA, 51 Eroilor Boulevard
THE STUDENTS’ CULTURAL HOUSE, 1-3 Lucian Blaga Square
UNIRII SQUARE OPEN AIR, UNIRII Square
THE MILITARY HOUSE, 1-3 Avram Iancu Square
CINEMA CITY IULIUS, 53B Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street
THE FRENCH INSTITUTE CLUJ, 22 I.C. Bratianu Street
SOMES OPEN AIR (Grigorescu Beach)
MĂRĂȘTI CINEMA, 3 Aurel Vlaicu Street
DACIA CINEMA, Bucegi Street
SAPIENŢIA University, 4 Calea Turzii street
URANIA PALACE, 4 Horea street
InfiniTIFF, 6 Baritiu street
For any information or questions please contact us via email at [email protected].