The tickets for the 17th edition of Transilvania IFF will go on sale, ONLINE (tiff.eventbook.ro) and via official mobile phone app, starting Wednesday, May 16th and from the TIFF BOX OFFICES starting Monday, May 21st at:
FLORIN PIERSIC Cinema, 11, Mihai Viteazul Square,
VICTORIA Cinema, 51 Eroilor Boulevard,
IULIUS Info Point, 53B Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street,
Casa TIFF, 6 Universităţii Street (only for guests and card and badge holders)
and starting 25th of May, from:
Cinema City IULIUS, 53B Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street,
The Student’s Cultural House, 1-3 Lucian Blaga Square,
Sapientia University, 4 Calea Turzii
InfiniTIFF (ClujHub), 22-26 Regele Ferdinand Street (Central General Store, 3rd Floor)
Urania Palace, 4 Horea Street
Box Offices Opening Times:
Monday, May 21st – Thursday, May 24th: 11:00 - 18:00;
Friday, May 25th – Sunday, June 3rd: 09:00 – 23:00.
You can purchase tickets for all festival venues from the box offices listed during aforementioned opening hours for the French Institute Cluj, MĂRĂȘTI Cinema, Dacia Cinema, H33 or other special events you will be able to purchase tickets at the representative locations, one hour before each screening.
All badge holders must purchase their tickets at the festival box offices.
TICKET PRICES AS FOLLOWS:
TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE (at least one day prior the screening)
• Regular Advance Ticket (valid for one screening only): 12 lei
• Discounted Ticket, for students and seniors: 10 lei (the ticket discount applies when showing a valid student ID or the pension coupon; the staff at the entrance will request the above mentioned documents.
• Free entry for the Someș Open Air (Grigorescu Beach) and Romania 100 Selection screenings.
TICKETS BOUGHT ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING
• Regular Same-Day Ticket (valid for only one screening) for all types of audience: 14 lei.
• Tickets for Unirii Square Open Air screenings: 10 lei
• Tickets for EducaTIFF screenings: 10 lei
• Tickets for Măraști Cinema and Dacia Cinema: 10 lei
• Tickets for the Opening Ceremony: 30 lei* (Unirii Square Open Air, 27/05)
• Tickets for the Pleasure Garden Cine-concert, accompanied live by the Notes & Ties: 20 lei* (Banffy Castle, Bonțida, 26.05)
• Tickets for the premiere of Tokyo Vampire Hotel: 15 lei (Banffy Castle, Bonțida, 27.05)
• Tickets for the screening of I swear to tell the truth & VUNK concert: 30 lei* (Form Space, 28.05)
• Tickets fot the Dakha BrakhaConcert: 30 lei* (The Student’s Cultural House, 28.05)
• Tickets for The Colorist Orchestra & Emiliana Torrini Concert: 30 lei* (The Student’s Cultural House, 29.05)
• Tickets for the One Man Show Gigi Căciuleanu and the film screening: Bobbi Jene: 20 lei* (The Student’s Cultural House, 30.05)
• Tickets for the Trans Duna Cine-concert, accompanied live by Lőrinc Barabás: 20 lei* (Urania Palace, 30.05)
• Tickets for the special event „Chef ca-n Teleorman”: 50 lei* (Form Space, 01.06)
• Tickets for other Cine-concerts: 20 lei*
• Tickets for the concerts hosted at Casa TIFF: 15 lei*
• Tickets for the Film Food Screenings: 100 lei*
• Tickets for the Closing Ceremony: 50 lei* (National Theatre, 03.06)
TICKETS FOR THE INFINITIFF EVENTS
• Tickets for the InfiniTIFF Summit: 100 lei*
• Tickets for the VR CINEMA Screenings:12 lei* (purchased in advance), 14 lei (purchased in the day of the screening)
• Free entry for the LOOP CINEMA area.
In order to purchase these cards you must fill in the form available on the www.tiff.ro and eventbook.ro websites and send it by e-mail along with the contact information and a recent photo in .jpg format at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the selected card type. The card can be picked up between 22nd and 25th of May from the Ticketing desk at Casa TIFF. The payment can be made either online on www.eventbook.ro or cash, or using a credit card when you take the card.
• TIFF Cards, priced 350 lei. TIFF Card does not guarantee access to receptions or concerts during the festival. A limited amount of 30 cards will go on sale. The card guarantees access to 35 screenings of your choosing, except for special events marked with an asterisk (*).
• GOLD Cards, priced 700 lei. A GOLD Card guarantees access to 35 screenings, concerts, special events and festival parties of your choosing (except the Film Food screenings, the InfiniTIFF Summit, Chef ca-n Teleorman Special Event and the Closing Ceremony), but does not guarantees access to receptions and press conferences. A limited amount of 10 cards will go on sale.
The card owner will be able to acquire tickets for any screening within the festival program from all TIFF Box Offices, upon the presentation of the said card and only if there are seats available. The card owner has access to a maximum of 6 screenings per day and cannot acquire 2 tickets for the same screening with one card.
All tickets and cards will be scanned upon entry. Ticket holders who have purchased their tickets online can use either a printed or electronic ticket displayed on a mobile device.
The TIFF staff will grant access to all TIFF badge holders who did not get tickets 5 minutes before every screening, depending on the space available on the venues.
ATTENTION! Ticket holders arriving within 5 minutes of the beginning of the screening will not have seats guaranteed. No members of the audience will be admitted after the official opening of the programme.
Seats are not numbered for any screening.
We strongly recommend you to check the movie presentations before buying a ticket, some films may not be suited for children or may contain sex scenes or violence.
Pets are not allowed inside cinema theaters.
If it rains, the daily screening scheduled at 21:45 in Piața Unirii OPEN AIR will take place at The Students Cultural House beginning 23:00h. The tickets bought for Piața Unirii OPEN AIR screening will still be valid. Also, if it rains, the screening from Someș OPEN AIR will be scheduled at Dacia Cinema at 23:00h. In this case the entrance will be free.
For the free screenings, a 0 value ticket is compulsory. This Tickets are available at any TIFF Box Office. This excludes the screenings taking place at Someș Open Air where are no tickets to be purchased.
CANCELLING TICKETS AND REFUNDS
The acquired tickets cannot be annulled or changed. You will be refunded only if the screening was cancelled due to technical problems.
FLORIN PIERSIC CINEMA, 11 Mihai Viteazul Square
VICTORIA CINEMA, 51 Eroilor Boulevard
THE STUDENTS’ CULTURAL HOUSE, 1-3 Lucian Blaga Square
UNIRII SQUARE OPEN AIR, UNIRII Square
CINEMA CITY IULIUS, 53B Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street
THE FRENCH INSTITUTE CLUJ, 22 I.C. Bratianu Street
SOMES OPEN AIR (Grigorescu Beach)
MĂRĂȘTI CINEMA, 3 Aurel Vlaicu Street
DACIA CINEMA, Bucegi Street
SAPIENŢIA University, 4 Calea Turzii street
URANIA PALACE, 4 Horea street
InfiniTIFF, 6 Baritiu street
H33, Horea street, nr. 33
For any information or questions please contact us via email at email@example.com.