Transilvania IFF would not be what is today without its more than 450 volunteers who contribute yearly, acting out different roles in the festival team. They are people of all ages, from Cluj-Napoca or other places, some who come back every year, while others are just now discovering the festival.
The next TIFF edition will take place between 2nd and 11th of June 2017, so if you wish to start off this summer forcefully, with loads of excellent movies and even more amazing people around you, you are hereby invited to become a TIFF volunteer.
- for the opportunity to be part in a renowned festival in Romania and abroad, for the quality of its programs, its professional organization, awesome atmosphere and the diversity of events, concerts and parties;
- for fun and new friendships;
- for all the new things you can get to do and learn;
- for new experiences and knowledge in big event production;
- to be in contact with many interesting people.
What do you have to do?
- Read carefully all the information on this page. Get familiar with the volunteer roles (link). We will ask you what you would like to do at TIFF and here you can find the best option for you.
- Apply! Create your account and carefully fill in the form, by May 7, 2017, at 23:59. Based on your answers, we get to make our first idea about who you are.
- Answer your phone even if you don’t recognize the number. After sending in the form, we might contact you for an interview. If we don’t however, it does not mean you will not be part of TIFF team. Because of the big number of applications, we only have a chat if we need more information or clarifications.
- Read your e-mail regularly. At the end of the selection process, you will receive the results and more info about the next steps.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you born before May 15, 2001?
- Have you booked your accommodation in Cluj-Napoca at least for the festival duration (June 2-11, 2017)?
- Have you carefully and completely filled in the application form?
- Are you a positive person, detail-oriented, responsible, involved and ready for various challenges?
We are looking for you!
Please take into consideration the fact that we do not offer any financial assistance for accommodation in and travel to and from Cluj-Napoca.
We also have to let you know right away that because of the great number of applicants, not everyone who applies is selected to be a volunteer.
In the selection process we offer priority to:
- Ex TIFF volunteers, who we are eager to meet again :D
- Applicants with bigger time availability, because TIFF never sleeps!
Filling out the form
· This is your chance to convince us that you must be part of TIFF 2017! It takes 20 - 30 minutes to create your account and to fill in the form. This step is mandatory in the selection process.
· In order to complete the form, you have to create your Eventival account. Eventival is the platform that manages all persons involved in the festival and their access to movies and festival locations.
· You can do this by clicking on “Apply” at the bottom of the page.
· Here you can find more details about the account creation.