TIFF 2023 TICKET POLICY
Starting May 29 tickets become available online at www.tiff.eventbook.ro or through the TIFF Official APP
Starting June 5 tickets can be bought in person from the TIFF Box Offices at
FLORIN PIERSIC Cinema, 11 Mihai Viteazul Square
VICTORIA Cinema 51 Eroilor Boulevard
Unirii Square ticket office
Starting June 9 tickets also available at:
ARTA Cinema 3 Universităţii Street
Box Office Hours
June 5 — June 8
11 AM — 7 PM
June 9 — June 11
9 AM — 11 PM
We recommend purchasing tickets online. Physical ticket sales go through our box office in Unirii Square, Florin Piersic Cinema, Victoria Cinema and Arta Cinema exclusively throughout the festival as per the above schedule.
All badge holders must reserve a zero-value ticket online at tiff.eventbook.ro or through our box office.
• Regular ticket: 25 lei (valid for one screening only)
• Matinee movie ticket (valid for screenings from 9 AM to 2 PM): 20 lei
SPECIAL PRICE TICKETS
- Tickets for outdoor screenings: 20 lei
- Tickets for EducaTIFF screenings: 20 lei
- Tickets for the Mini-Cini: 20 lei
- Tickets for MĂRĂȘTI Cinema and DACIA Cinema: 20 lei
- Tickets for the Opening Ceremony: 50 lei*
- Tickets for the Awards Ceremony: 50 lei*
- Tickets for concerts, cine-concerts, and other special events: 40 lei*, with the exception of Art Museum: 30 lei*
- Tickets for Jay Jay Johanson in concert & Fantastic Machine screening: 50 lei*
- Tickets for the Concert TANGERINE DREAM: 75 lei*, after 10.05: 100 lei*
- Tickets for the marathon screening Kingdom Exodus: 40 lei*
- Tickets for the special screening Shine, in the presence of actor Geoffrey Rush: 40* lei
- Tickets for the special screenings Nuclear Now and Natural Born Killers, in the presence of Oliver Stone: 40* lei
- Tickets for TIFF Picnic: screening of Eagles from Taga and concert Nightlosers & Trio Ardealul: 50 lei*
- Tickets for the Film Food events: 250 lei*
Upon purchasing a TIFF card online, cardholders will be e-mailed a unique code for reserving seats for the screenings and/or events of their choice. Cardholders can reserve seats for any screening and/or event in the program from any TIFF Box Office or online at www.tiff.eventbook.ro, upon presentation of the unique code received after they had purchased the card, within the limit of the seats available.
• TIFF CARD.10: 170 lei. Access to 10 screenings of the cardholder’s choice, with the exception of special events marked with *.
Upon purchasing a TIFF X-Card online, cardholders will be e-mailed a virtual card with a unique code for reserving seats for the screenings and/or events of their choice, with the exception of special events.
• TIFF CARD: 450 lei. Access to 25 screenings, including 2 special events of the cardholder’s choice (except Film Food screenings and the Closing Ceremony).
• TIFF GOLD CARD: 1000 lei. Access to 30 screenings, concerts, special events and festival parties of the cardholder’s choice (except Film Food screenings, official receptions and press conferences).
Physical TIFF Cards and Gold Cards are issued between June 6 — June 8 at the Unirii Square ticket office but cardholders are not obligated to carry the cards on them: they can just use the unique code received by e-mail upon purchase to reserve seats.
Cardholders have access to a maximum of 6 screenings and/or events per day and cannot reserve 2 tickets for the same screening or event using the same card.
All tickets and cards are scanned upon entry. Ticket holders who purchased their tickets online can use either a printed ticket or an electronic ticket displayed on a mobile device. Access is granted only upon presentation of a valid ticket for that specific screening (except children under 3 years who do not occupy an individual seat).
TIFF staff can grant access to all TIFF badge holders who did not get tickets 5 minutes before every screening, depending on the seat availability.
ATTENTION! Ticket holders arriving within 5 minutes of the starting time of the screening will not have seats guaranteed. No admissions allowed after the screening or event actually begins.
Some films may not be suited for children or may contain sex or violence. TIFF recommends checking the description of every film before getting tickets.
Pets are not allowed inside cinemas.
No outside food and drinks allowed!
IN CASE OF RAIN
Purchased tickets will be used the new venue and time.
• The daily Unirii Square Open Air screening scheduled for 9:45 PM will be moved in the Students Culture House at 11 PM.
• The daily Iulius Park Open Air screening scheduled for 9:45 PM will be moved at Mărăști Cinema beginning with 10.30 PM.
• The daily UBB Open Air screening scheduled for 9:45 PM will be moved at Military Club Cinema beginning with 11:00 PM.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Tickets cannot be cancelled, voided, or changed. Refunds are provided only if the screening is cancelled in advance, due to technical issues, extreme weather conditions or other force majeure situations. Please check tiff.ro or tiff.eventbook.ro for details regarding rescheduling.
Tickets will not be refunded if the weather conditions deteriorate once the screening has started.
Unused tickets included in packages are not refunded.
FLORIN PIERSIC CINEMA 11 Mihai Viteazul Square
STUDENT HOUSE 1-3 Lucian Blaga Square
UNIRII OPEN AIR Unirii Square
VICTORIA CINEMA 51 Eroilor Boulevard
MILITARY CLUB 51 Eroilor Boulevard
ARTA CINEMA 3 Universitatii Street
SAPIENTIA UNIVERSITY, 4 Calea Turzii street
IULIUS PARK OPEN AIR 53 B Alexandru Vaida Voevod Street
UBB OPEN AIR, Babeș Bolyai Courtyard, 2 Ion I. C. Brătianu Street
ART MUSEUM, 30 Unirii Square
DACIA CINEMA A1 Bucegi Street
MĂRĂȘTI CINEMA 3 Aurel Vlaicu Street
BÁNFFY CASTLE, DJ161, Bonțida
PIETATI EVANGELICAL-LUTHERAN CHURCH, 21 Deecembrie Boulevard
POLIGON PARK FLORESTI, 13 Sub Cetate Street, Florești
THE TRANSYLVANIAN MUSEUM OF ETHNOGRAPHY, 21 Memorandumului Street
NATIONAL THEATRE, 2-4 Ștefan cel Mare Square
ETHNOGRAPHIC PARK ROMULUS VUIA, Ethnographic Museum Alley, Cluj Napoca
For further informations or questions please contact us via email at email@example.com