Ukrainian citizens will have free access to the festival with an ID card presented at the entrance before each event:
- for all screenings in Piața Unirii (English subtitles)
- for all screenings in Parc Poligon Florești (English subtitles)
- for the screenings of How I Learned to Fly, a film for children and teenagers, with subtitles in Ukrainian, on Saturday 18th of June, 12:15 (Sapientia University) and Thurdsday 23nd of June, 17:00 (Mărăști Cinema);
- for the DahkaBrahka concert on Thursday 23rd of June, 20:00 (Iulius Park Open Air);
And for the following screenings:
- Miraj (Reflection): Saturday 18th of June, 22:00 (Sapientia University) and Saturday 26th of June, 20:30 (Military Club)
- Pamfir: Sunday, 19th of June, 22:30 (Victoria Cinema), and Thursday , 23th of June, 12:30 (Victoria Cinema)
- Rhino: Monday 20th of June, 18:00 (Florin Piersic Cinema) and Thursday 23rd of June, 22:15 (Florin Piersic Cinema) - charity screening, all funds raised will be donated to the Emergency Fund for Filmmakers.
Admission for free seats is 5 minutes before the start of each screening, on a space available basis.